Yogurt is popular because it is tasty, convenient and healthy. By adding some fruits and oats
filling, it will be even more delicious and healthier with more nutrients. Fruit and Oat Yogurt is easy to made, and is a good choice of healthy
breakfast especially for dieters. If you are always in a rush in the morning, why not give a try on this quick and easy healthy breakfast?
In this recipe, we use strawberry as our choice of fruit. You may change
to other fruits like orange, mango or a mixture of fresh fruits depends on
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Strawberries - 1 cup
- Yogurt - 1½ cups
- Oats - ½ cup
- Sultanas or raisons - ¼ cup
- Wash, hull and cut strawberries into quarters, set aside.
- Using a clean wide lipped glass, place ¼ of yogurt in the glass.
- Sprinkle ¼ sultanas over the yogurt followed by ¼ oats, then ¼ strawberries, and stir.
- Add in another ¼ of yogurt and repeat with ¼ sultanas, ¼ oats and finish with ¼ strawberries for the first glass.
- Stir well.
- Repeat step 2, 3, and 4 in another glass
- Ready to serve.
Suggestions and Variations:
- Recommended to use low fat or reduced fat yogurt in this recipe.
- You may add in other fresh fruits together with strawberries or replace strawberries with other fresh fruits.
- Chopped walnuts or pecans can make another great add-in.
- Refrigerate before serving for better taste.